Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Why I'm in trouble in 13 years

One day, Savannah was putting her shoes on.  We were in a hurry, so I walked over to help her.  I told her she was putting them on the wrong feet.  She said, "No Mom, look, this one matches this foot.  I'm doing it right."  I looked and she totally was!  I said, "Silly me, you're right."  She immediately got the most gleeful look on her face and started to sing, 

"Mother knows wrong!  
Savannah knows best!
Savannah is the smartest!"

to the tune of "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled.  And it's not like she took a few minutes to think of it, she started singing within seconds.  I think she must have been planning it for a while or something and when I slipped up (which let's face it, happens often.  I am quite incompetent in her mind.) she was so excited to jump on it.  She now sings that song every time I'm ever wrong.  I am so in trouble when she's a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment